“Great Local Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 330 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/plaza-azteca-bethesda Other folks have plenty of reviews for this lovely little restaurant
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great food, great service, wide menu selection with good prices and margaritas by the pitcher. What more could one ask for?

Visited March 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fresh, vibrant menu. An excellent spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Every course of our meal was amazingly fresh and delicious. The best Mexican cuisine I've had in this area.

North Bethesda, Maryland
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the vegetarian enchiladas with tomatillo sauce... and the guacamole... and the queso... and the salsa....and the chicken and vegetable fajitas. The food is very flavorful and of good quality. The service is also very good.

Visited January 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great food, friendly service, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Plaza Azteca is our favorite Tex-Mex restaurant. They have two - one in Bethesda & one in Gaithersburg, but we decided we like the one in Bethesda better. Their chips and pico de gallo is so fresh. Last night, my wife and I had their Seafood Burrito. It was delicious and it was huge! Every time we go there, I always have their Tres Leches cake for dessert. It's out of this world! We'll definitely be back! BTW: If you Google it, don't go to PlazaAzteca.com; that a chain, and it appears to be a different restaurant, as they don't show this location. Over the years, I've tried a lot of their seafood dishes, and they're all great.

• Visited January 2014
Rockville, MD
“New Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have eaten there for both lunch and dinner and the meals have been great. I really like the way they season the food and it seems fresh and definitely delicious. The restaurant was almost full both ties I visited it so I know it is not just me who likes it. It wasn't too pricey, about $15 - $20 per person for dinner.

• Visited November 2013