“Delicious Food & Good Value” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabob Bazaar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 299 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Norfolk Street
Transit: One block from Bethesda Metro station
Palmetto, Florida
“Delicious Food & Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We found this place while walking to rent a car at Enterprise Rent A Car which is across the street. The food, service, and courtesy of staff exceeded our expectations. I had the lamb shish kabab and my wife had the vegetable shish kabab. After taking our order the waiter brought us a basket of pita bread, yogurt spread and a plate of assorted greens. Neither of us were familiar with Iranian food and asked the waiter what Iranians drank with meals. He brought us a sample of a drink called Doogh (homemade yogurt based drink). I liked it and ordered a glass. We finished the meal with Iranian ice cream which is made at the restaurant, delicious! This place is hard to beat for the quality of the food and the price. Also, the staff is very courteous.

• Visited March 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing service and great kabobs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The bazaar is awesome!! Great price for delicious food. You get a lot of food too. The food taste great over here. I eat a lot of kabobs and this place is great. Also the service here is amazing. Everyone is extremely friendly and nice. We ordered a decent amount of food and they gave us a free plate of delicious rice!!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“First time visit, delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We came across this restaurant and decided to try it. We had delicious bread with raw greens and yogurt sauce. It was hard to decide what to choose, but we ordered the Chenjeh Soltani with rice and it was delicious. They have a huge menu and daily specials. We will go back again the next time we are in the area. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Solid Persian in the city of Bethesda”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Quality food in a fine atmosphere with very good service. I ate the house soup - some type of lentil with dumplings - good stuff. They brought me a big basket of bread with a bunch of raw greens and yogurt sauce - alright! For a main, I ate a lamb/chicken kebab combo with salad - my only complaint is that the salad was overdressed and that left a good deal of liquid on the plate.

All in all - solid choice...

T'man '12

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Severn, Maryland
“Surprisingly Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We actually ordered carry-out from here - it was very good, particularly the kabobs! There was more food than I expected, & it tasted almost as good the next day. I'd eat here again, except that I think I'd eat in next time.

• Visited November 2012