This hotel is within close walking distance to the Metro station. We rented a car at the airport and had no problem parking here, adjacent to the hotel. We used the metro for transport into DC and would not rent a car again because of the wonderful location and transport system.
This hotel was new, clean and modern. Everyday upon return to our room we were happy to see how clean our prepared room was for us.The room was good sized, had very comfortable comfort contolled king mattress with down comforter. Large soft and firm pillows topped off the bed. M/W, mini fridge and coffee pot in seperate area.
The staff/employees were very kind, friendly, and helpful to us.
The hotel had breakfast buffet that was included in our room price. The breakfast was made to order and had everything from fruit, yogurt to omelets! Yum.
I would highly encourage anyone who is considering a visit to our Capitol to consider this outstanding hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.