This is a great hotel. My two kids and I stayed here as a base for exploring the Smithsonian museums. Our rate included parking and breakfast for all of us (standard hot/cold hotel breakfast, nothing special, included a waffle machine which my son liked). There was no charge for wifi (which was good, handled netflix watching, except during peak times) or a rollaway bed. No movies for sale on the TV that I could find. We didn't check out the pool. Everything was spacious, clean and comfortable. The area isn't that exciting, not like there are many shops, although there was an awesome yarn store (not for everyone!) and a nearby restaurant, Food, Wine & Co, was OUTSTANDING. The Metro station was a block away, and it was a 25 minute ride to the National Mall area, with one change. The trains came every few minutes - super convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting DC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.