Loved this motel it is very close to the Bethesda metro station which is why we chose it. It was only 2 blocks walking and very convenient. My only complaint is the unorganized highly overpriced breakfast. We had complimentary breakfast but still waited over 35 minutes for our french toast. They need more staffing and a more organized process.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.