The hotel is fine - clean rooms, reasonable facilities, everything works - except the door to the parking lot behind. You need to swipe your key to get into the hotel, but it never worked for us. Or various other people whose keys didn't work either. One couple said it never worked! After banging on the door for a while a guest waiting at reception came and opened it. Pity really. Everything else about the hotel is fine and the location is good. And they offer breakfast in a bag at the check-out if you are in a hurry. Nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.