If location matters than the Hilton Garden Inn has it all. A self parking not overly crowded garage, a nice breakfest buffet, a clean quiet comfortable room and all within two blocks of the Metro. The best part just may be the price compared to other hotels in the Metro Washington DC area Not much negative to say about this place and anything I did mention would sound picky.
I would no doubt stay here again when visiting the area,
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.