Never stayed in a Hilton Hotel before, so this was a welcome surprise. Rooms were clean, bed was a little hard didn't know until we were checking out that bed was actually sleep number bed. Breakfast was nice lots of choices and they give you tickets for it so you don't have to pay. Parking garage so that you can park your car for the stay, and is very close to the metro line
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.