“Wish I Liked the Wings” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Bethesda, Maryland
“Wish I Liked the Wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

I've tried this place twice. It's new, it's shiny, and the owner, Jeff, has always been friendly with me. I appreciated the personal touch in the service. However, I wish I could say I liked the wings. The first time I ordered, I got the red hot wings. They were just okay. The second time, I ordered the old school. I didn't like these at all. For some reason, there was a sweet taste like they added honey or sugar to the standard Buffalo sauce. I really wanted to like Wing Hub, but unless they change their wing recipe, I probably won't be back a third time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Bethesda's best wings and a great sports bar! Quick and friendly service! A must go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

Washington DC
“Agressive Owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2008

This place seemed promising. I went in with a few friends and high expectations. We ordered chicken tenders with racing hot BBQ sauce which the owner himself told us would be great. We sat down and waited. When our food arrived, the order was wrong which was not a problem. This is the CRAZY part. After taking the wrong order back to the kitchen, the owner himself came to our table and said (and I quote) "Next time you come in here make sure you Da** well know what you want to order!" My friends and I were in shock. we had done nothing wrong. After an argument in which we informed him he could not treat paying customers in such an obscene way, he performed a 180 degree turn and tried to offer us free food. We were in no way comfortable with staying. We got our money and left. We did not even get a chance to try the food. I could not believe the owner himself treated us in that way.