“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Belcamp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ashburn, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

check in was smooth, very customer friendly and some information was provided when questioned about the area. The room was clean with the exception of the in room coffee maker, it had several layers of dust within the chamber that you put the water in!, not cool. The high speed internet was not connecting at all. I was only staying for one night so utilized the morning breakfast was adequate but the food was lacking. The eggs seemed reconstituted and were cold, the bacon was precooked and rewarmed. This probably could have been overlooked but the hostess handling the breakfast bar had a personally colder than the food.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Crystal T, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear soldiermedic02,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and thank you for your review. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience. We'd like the opportunity to make things right with you, as this is not the type of service and accommodations that we support. If you're in the area again, we'd like to invite you to stay with us - on us of course. Please contact me directly, and I'd be happy to secure reservations for you at your convenience.

On behalf of our team, I'd also like to thank you for your service to our nation.

Damascus, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was very impressed with how clean this hotel was. The decor was lovely. I was impressed with how nice everyone was. I will definetely be back.I thought that the bed was very comfortable and it was easy to set the room to the proper temperature. There was a good size tv in the room and all of the furniture and pictures were top notch.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Eyal T,

Thanks for such a flattering review of your recent stay with us! We appreciate you, and your comments. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

EDGEWOOD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wonderful stay the young lady at the front desk is wonderful she was the best since the day I called and made my reservations very helpful, polite , wonderful customer service skillls , however the older lady who puts the food out in the am was very rude , doesn't smile , if you ask her a question she barely answers it and if she does she makes you wish you never asked, she quickly turned my wonderful stay into an ok stay but the front desk person was great she needs a raise but all in all my stay was great they were very accommodating for my daughter's party.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Hello T A,

Thank you so much for your review of a recent stay that you had with us. I am glad to know that Jenni took great care of you. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to her.

It is with regret that I heard about the bad experience at breakfast. I did hear about the incident later the same day, and I assure you that I addressed the attendant that was on duty that morning. She has also received additional service training since that time. I am confident that you'll receive much better service from her in the future.

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for your honest review. We depend on feedback such as this to improve our service levels.

Happy travels,
BEL AIR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

when I called to book the room, I asked if the hot tub and pol were up and running. Guess what, the hot tub was not working. It was a small pool with hot water, but there were no JETS working. They were supposedly fixed that morning, imagine THAT!

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Hi Kenneth A,

Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry that our hot tub jets weren't working when you stayed with us. We'd like the opportunity to make things right with you. Please contact me directly so that we can get you taken care of.

We appreciate you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

cturnipseed@hotelequities.com

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood? Share your experiences!