“Cozy atmosphere and fresh food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 136 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Baltimore, Maryland
“Cozy atmosphere and fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Bertucci's pizza is one-of-a-kind, and there are many varieties to choose from. I always request extra sauce! The entrees are moderately priced, but the portions are large, so there's more than enough for a meal (with some to take home for tomorrow's lunch). The chocolate cake is TO DIE FOR! I've called in a chocolate cake order more times than I care to admit. We've often placed to-go orders online, and they are always ready to go at the designated pick-up time.

Visited July 2012

Maryland
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Let me say this about Bertucci's Pizza. It is to die for! Everytime the family and I go, we get at least one pizza because it is so savory. I don't know what makes the taste so mouth watery good, but it almost like a craving! Keep up the good work Bertucci's and thanks!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love the Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went here once before but the second time really showed how consistent the quality of the food is. We all enjoyed our dinner. I would go back whenever I visit Maryland. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was great for a young family as well as for others. We did see many young families enjoying their dinner out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg
“Three Weeks at ATC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place was average, the food was okay nothing over the top. I would share that it was a bit over priced for me and I would not return for a second visit.

Visited September 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“So yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We enjoy going here before heading out to the movies. The food is always good here and the prices are reasonable.

Visited June 2012