“When will we learn” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Eagle River Alaska
“When will we learn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We have tried this Bob Evans 5 times (I know, I know.....we are slow learners)
Going into this restaurant is like slipping into the Bob Evans Vortex.
The orders are NEVER correct, the wait staff is always "new", and we are done.
It won't happen again. You just cannot expect 4 grand kids to do this again and again.
Even though they LOVE breakfast. We will find another place to get those french toast treats.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bel Air, Maryland
“Renovation seems to have gone well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

The Bel Air location has always been good, with mature, professional wait staff, a maitre d who cares about patrons, and solid Bob Evans food. The re-opening in late January'12 went with atypical bumps in food quality and longer-than-usual delays on food, but a week or so later, they were back on their game. The re-designed, spacious dining area is a slight improvement, but it wasn't in need, anyway. The removal of "yellow" from its color scheme seems predictable, but also unnecessary, as part of the usual modernizing that all chains do every 10 years or more--and it's been more for Bob Evans. So: solid food with breakfast anytime, available coupons, good value, and a return to form. Bob stills rewards his loyal customers.

Visited February 2012
Abingdon, Maryland
“Bob Evans Rocks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

It' is a great restaurant to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner there. The food is easy and quick. Traditional American food and yummy. Not very expensive and easy on the pocket and great for families with young children. Wait is long over the weekends. It's a very popular spot and fast service. It's off rt 24 and Tollgate Rd. in Bel Air, MD. Huge American Flag that says it all. AMERICAN ALL THE WAY!!!

Visited July 2011
Abingdon, Maryland
“A surprisingly good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I must say that I enjoyed a surprisingly good meal from Bob Evans this morning with my family. My previous visits to Bob’s have left me with ambivalent feelings towards my experience at Bob’s. It’s normally a hit or miss with my breakfast meal. However, today was actually a very good day. I ordered my typical Farmer’s Market breakfast with hotcakes, sausage links, scrambled eggs, and hash browns and downed it with some orange juice. The service was quick, the waiter was attentive, and the food was hot, fresh, plentiful, and delicious. Experiences like this truly make me enjoy Bob Evan’s very much. I will be returning to Bob’s in the future, hungry for more.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

I ate here for a quick dinner. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was good, comparable to other Bob Evans Restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere