“Son's Favorite Restaurant Comes Through” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 136 Restaurants in Bel Air
Towson, Maryland, United States
“Son's Favorite Restaurant Comes Through”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is my son's favorite place to get a quick bite, and it never disappoints. Price is right, and the servings sizable and tasty.

Visited December 2012

Abingdon, Maryland
“Cattle Call”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My family tried Qdoba once and will never return. It was a crowded day and we were shuffled through the line like cattle. The staff was unresponsive and unhelpful, in their rush to get people in and out as fast as they could. I could have tolerated this if the food had been any good. It wasn't. It was terrible. I got beef tacos and they were extremely greasy and flavorless. I didn't think it was possible to mess up something as simple as beef tacos. My advice is to skip this place all together and go somewhere like Chipotle instead.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Quick and fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Typical fast food, but they keep their employees longer than most. Food is always fresh and hot! Great service also!

Aberdeen, md
“Great Fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I don't usually write reviews for fast food. I have enjoyed Qdoba for years and they always have consistently good food. The only reason I am writing this time, that when my wife and I were in this weekend, the staff was kinda surly. Not a big deal, as the food was good, but I wanted to note it. The first person, when my wife got to the front just said "what do you want?" Nitpicky, perhaps. The food was, as always tasty. We particularly like the Naked Burritos as we are trying to eat lighter and this is a great way to get flavorful food fast without killing your diet.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Deposit, Maryland
“Not as good as Taco Bell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I were shopping in the area and decided to try this place for lunch. What a mistake! I had the beef tacos. The meet was over cooked and dry. The other ingredients were kind of thrown all over the top of the tacos and pan they were in making it very difficult to find the tacos, no less eat them. We will not be back