“Lovely” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to Cracker Barrel. Server friendly and efficient. A bit of a wait for food, but not too bad. Refills without any prompting, which was nice! Food was good, although partner ordered turkey and ham chef salad and was really disappointed at the lack of meat in it (a few shredded pieces of ham and a really small amount of sliced turkey). There really was very little for the price. He enjoyed it nonetheless, but do expect more from Cracker Barrel generally.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Deer Park, New York
“A Good Down Home Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I can never make up my mind what I want and Cracker Barrel has the perfect solution in their sampler breakfast: eggs, hashbrown casserole (to die for!), a slice of bacon, a piece of country ham, a sausage patty, delicious homemade biscuits, sinful fried apples, and the best grits ever! I also had the pleasure of introducing my boyfriend to the joy of a Cracker Barrel meal. That made the breakfast even more special. Our server, Joyce, was a breath of fresh air and very attentive to our needs. Thank you Joyce! Of course we spent a good amount of time in the shop before we got back on the road to Long Island. This will now be our "go to" place between home and our travels south.

• Visited August 2014
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Only place to eat pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I usually get Momma's Special Breakfast as it has 3 pancakes, 2 eggs, and meat. I agree with the leading rating magazine who says Cracker Barrel has the best pancakes. They do. There are no Cracker Barrels near where we live, so we make it a point to stop at one when we travel. This one was as great as expected. The place was mobbed on a Sunday morning, but our wait was short. A place for families too.

Indian Harbour Beach , FL, United States
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Liked it all. No negatives. All Cracker Barrels are mirror images of excellence; the next is always as good as the last. Good, polite & quick service, consistently excellent quality food.

Visited June 2014
Tamarac, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here on a very busy Sunday morning. We were told our wait would be 10 minutes but I am sure it was less than that. We were served promptly, too. I had the pecan pancakes. I could not believe all the pecans! Hubby ate the Mama's country breakfast. The eggs came just the way he likes them. Our waitress said she was a sausage short and would bring it out but the words were no sooner out of her mouth then another waitress brought it over. I also noted a table being set up for a large party. The man helping with clean up and set up wore a tie so I am assuming he was a manager was helping. This place must have team work down to a science. I like Cracker Barrel but this one gets my zenith award!