“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Tamarac, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here on a very busy Sunday morning. We were told our wait would be 10 minutes but I am sure it was less than that. We were served promptly, too. I had the pecan pancakes. I could not believe all the pecans! Hubby ate the Mama's country breakfast. The eggs came just the way he likes them. Our waitress said she was a sausage short and would bring it out but the words were no sooner out of her mouth then another waitress brought it over. I also noted a table being set up for a large party. The man helping with clean up and set up wore a tie so I am assuming he was a manager was helping. This place must have team work down to a science. I like Cracker Barrel but this one gets my zenith award!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Always consistent in food quality and prompt service. I had Uncle Herschel's favorite with grilled catfish eggs over easy sawmill gravy (would love sausage gravy), grits and biscuits along with potato hash. Well done and filling. The other 3 in the party had variations of the same thing except for the catfish. The wait wasn't bad at all. Go there. It's worth it!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bel Air, Maryland
“Cracker Barrel at Riverside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I each had the grilled catfish, pinto beans, cole slaw, and unsweetened ice tea. We were waited on by Jessica E. Over all our dinner was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fulltime RVers
“Try the Campfire Specials!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had the new Campfire Specials - one Chicken, one Beef. Scrumptious! The whole meal is cooked in a foil wrap, just as you would at camp. Meat, potatoes, cob corn, onions, and tomatoes. Very tender.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

It was mothers day and very busy yet the entire staff still made us feel welcome! It took a while to get our table but that was due to the day. Our food came out hot and fresh! The service was spot on!

• Visited May 2014