“Best hotel I've ever booked, hands down. ” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
“Best hotel I've ever booked, hands down. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Where can I start? Kristy and the whole crew at Country Inn and Suites are simply amazing to my colleagues and me. Any time at all that I need a room (or 2), they accommodate me. When we arrive, we literally feel like we've come home. I'm greeted with a smile, a great dinner, and a very very clean hotel. On top of that the breakfast served in the morning is spectacular.

For my job I have to travel constantly and I basically live in hotels for most of the week. My Co workers and I ALWAYS say that coming to this hotel is what we look forward to the most. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see all of you very soon. Thanks for everything as always.

mark s.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Clear Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I visit this hotel alot for work, and after a long drive from home in western Maryland, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy ,Pam and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime i need anything or have a question about the area they are extremely helpful. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that???? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it! Kevin the rock farmer

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful and dinners are great ps cookies 24/7
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few yrs, sometimes 2 wks at a time, it is TOP NOTCH in every aspect.. staff bends over backwards to make you feel at HOME, most times I forget I'm in a hotel!! All the amenities you could want or need, friendly service, rooms are clean and well kept, also great rewards program for frequent travelers. I ALWAYS come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business and would NEVER stay anywhere else!!

Milford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I visit this hotel alot for business trips, and after a long drive from home in CT, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime I had any sort of issue(extremely rare), it was always handled immediately and professionally. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it!

--Steve G--

Room Tip: Any room, take your pic!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Delighted to read your review. Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed the dinner.
We all do. See you soon
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air several times over the past three years. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, this is by far the best hotel option from many standpoints. The entire staff are beyond friendly, the rooms are always clean, quiet and comfortable and the breakfast in the AM is very solid! I will continue to stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air every time I'm in the area - where they make you feel at home when you're away from home!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
We are proud and honored to be considered a "home." Thank you for your kindness, thank you for your time, and thank you for frequenting our hotel.
Birmingham, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Nice comfortable place to hang your hat for a while. VERY friendly staff that caters to your every whim and makes you feel very much at home - just like you are one of the family. Breakfast bar has everything and a light dinner during the week means you don't have to go out to eat at night if you don't want. Kristy and the rest of the staff are the best - I would highly recommend you stay here if you are in the area.

Room Tip: 2nd floor near the lobby stairs. Suites with a short walk to the food and front desk.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us, thank you for your kind and gracious words regarding the staff and our Kristy. We will make sure the second floor near the stairs is kept just for you.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have been traveling to the Bel Air area at least twice a month for a number of years and have stayed at all the hotels in the area, this Country Inn & Suites is the best of the lot by a long shot. Kristy, Pam, Tammy, Marion and all the other employees make you feel at home. They are so welcoming and genuine that hardened travelers can be excused for thinking they have left life on the road and entered someones home. Friendly service, clean rooms, free internet, breakfast, evening snacks and cookies, what more can you ask for from a hotel off Interstate 95?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
What a pleasure to read. Thank you very much, it makes work a true pleasure. Thank you for your trust in our operation.

Been to Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East? Share your experiences!