“Very clean and everyone friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1435 Handlir Drive, Bel Air, MD 21015   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
LaGrange, Kentucky
“Very clean and everyone friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Rooms and lobby were very clean and tidy. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices and I loved the free dinner buffet without having to get back into my car and drive (and pay more) to get it. The staff was friendly and helpful with answers or recommendations when I asked. I was traveling alone but the convenience of meals M-Th would make this a great place for families as well or a business traveler who is tired of fast food!
Definitely a place I'd stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

NW NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The hotel staff goes above and beyond at Country Inn Bel Air making you feel so welcome. I asked for a restaurant recommendation one night, and Kristy recommended the best Italian food. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Chester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for a quick overnight on our way from VA to NYC. The room was really just adequate. The bed was surprisingly hard. Breakfast was slightly better than normal. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very familiar hotel and fantastic staff. Its nice and tidy, the rooms are large and well equipped. Feels like everything is close by.

The breakfast is well prepared and available early! The dinner is free mondays to thursdays and is a buffet style. The other days dinner is not offered or available at the hotel however the neighbourhood offers plenty of alternatives.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is beautiful, I love the staircase in the lobby. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. The dinners are really nice and a luxury I don't find at many hotels. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The housekeeping staff did a great job. We would come back and stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this location as my friend was getting married in Harford county. We had a lovely time. The staff was friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Breakfast was full of many options and everyone in our group found something they enjoyed. We enjoyed the pool and the front porch areas and used them to gather and talk with our friends. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and I enjoyed a great night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is great for the price, staff are very friendly. Everyone knows you by name. They provide free breakfast and dinner as well. Great values. I've been coming to this hotel on and off from the beginning of the year. Everyone is always glad to see you. They really make you feel at home here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Edgewood Aberdeen
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Address: 1435 Handlir Drive, Bel Air, MD 21015
Location: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East Hotel Bel Air