You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1435 Handlir Drive, Bel Air, MD 21015   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Anaheim, California
“Every Body knows your name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is great for the price, staff are very friendly. Everyone knows you by name. They provide free breakfast and dinner as well. Great values. I've been coming to this hotel on and off from the beginning of the year. Everyone is always glad to see you. They really make you feel at home here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have visited Bel Air, MD on business two or three week a month for the last four years and will likely continue to do so for some time. After staying at several other hotels in the area, I was thrilled to find this hotel. The rooms are consistently clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff is very conscientious in their efforts to keep them well cared for. The beds are very comfortable and are made up with a generous comforter, a feature which I highly value yet find in very few other hotels. Many nights I sleep better at this hotel than I do at home. The one thing that most impressed me, and the reason I will continue to make this hotel my home away from home, is the staff who I find especially friendly and accommodating. Among them, Kristy excels in her ability to make each and every guest feel at home and like a welcomed member of the family. The care and attention to detail the staff demonstrate in caring for hotel guests makes this hotel my most favored place to stay.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Country Inn and Suites in Bel Air, MD offered everything we needed on our long drive. They had a salad and taco fixings when we arrived in the evening and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. The room was Squeeky clean and the WIFI worked perfectly. The staff was so helpful and checked with us to be sure all was well.

• Stayed August 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel off and on for an extended time now. I keep staying because of the great people and service. They treat you like family.
It make my extended time away from home for business really nice.

• 3 of 5 stars
Torrance
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Over the last six months, this Country Inn has become a second home to me. The level of service and attention given here is amazing! The front desk staff check on you regularly to ensure your satisfaction and the housekeeping crew are very considerate about their early morning cleaning duties (I prefer to sleep in when I can, so I enjoy the extra quiet time). The hotel is fairly close to APG, for those working on post. Overall, the rooms are clean, and I am able to get enough rest to get my work duties done. Anyone who stops in here will be pleasantly surprised by the value this hotel provides.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I'm a Marriot guy, and use to stay at the Springhill Suites next door - until one time they were full, so I ended up at this Country Inn & Suites. They treated me so well, I felt guilt on my next business trip when I stayed at Springhill Suites. I've been staying at this Country Inn ever since - about once a month, since last year. My latest trip was 16 - 19 July. Excellent as usual, providing me a room at the last minute. They are so good to everyone. Ask for Christie - she will take care of you like family.

Holmdel, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this brillant country inn every week. The staff were wonderful, always make you feel that you are part of the BIG family, especiall the warm HUGs from Kristy! The room was spotlessly clean and the grounds were well kept. the home made 'cookie' are always my favorite. Country Inn & Suites always makes me feel that I'm home again...

Room Tip: ask for Kristy's help...