“Good Location Fair Price” 4 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Location Fair Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here with my wife and child while we were on a house hunting trip. Rooms are large, bathroom was clean and nice, beds are comfortable, internet is a little slow but not terrible, the breakfast is contenintal with a special the different days. Overall not a bad place and centrally located to Bel Air and Aberdeen.

Room Tip: All the floors seemed about the same to me.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I travel to many hotels for business and there is always worry when staying in a hotel away from a major city. This hotel ranks with some of the best in the country because of customer service. I received e-mail communication from the time of my booking followed by a personal letter. This letter was a nice touch outlining who would be there to check me in, and who would be making my room clean. The service at the desk upon arrival rivaled 5 star properties that I have stayed in, I was given a upgrade in my room and options were given to a local bar and grill to watch the game and catch a beer. I arrived in my room to a smell of clean air with everything tidy, in the room I found a hand written note thanking my for my stay with a complimentary beverage and snack. I will tell you that the note was a very nice touch and much appreciated. We left to have dinner, the local bar and grill was spot on with great service, upon return to the hotel the front desk clerk welcomed us by first name. If I could give any advice to hotel managers and owners it is these personal touches provided by great staff that make all the difference in a positive hotel experience and loyalty to a brand. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Webster, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere just walking in the door! After the terrible stay at Resorts in Atlantic City!! This place was warm people were kind and staff was very happy even though they were working on Chirstmas eve!! The rooms clean and quiet felt great, slept great! We will stay again!!

• Stayed December 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have never written a hotel review before, but my positive experience at the Country Inn and Suites in Bel Air motivated me. This is my second stay at this hotel - and I look forward to many more. My experience with the staff has been above and beyond. Even booking the room with Kristy was so pleasant and upbeat (who typically remembers that conversation?) I walked in the door to such a warm welcome, as if I were an old friend. I am traveling for medical reasons and arrived in Bel Air early. Tammy and Kristy were so efficient and helpful when I called to ask about the possibility of an early check-in. As to the actual hotel. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The location is easy to find right off 95. Stores are very close and include a Shopright and a Rite Aid. I have traveled often for work - and my experience here truly stood out. (A perfect example of the service took place during check-in. I was so exhausted from my drive and mentioned that I needed to go back out to a gas station because the cover panel for my gas tank wouldn't close. Tammy told me to go up to the room and she'd go to the parking area and see if she was able to close it - and she did!).

• Stayed December 2012
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
On behalf of all of ushere, I thank you for your gracious and kind note. Our job is easy since we are blessed with amazingly pleasant guests, who go above and beyond, and take time, expecially in this busy season, to recount the experience. Thank you very much and hope to see you again.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed there for a long business trip. The place is clean, the employees are friendly. Breakfast is nice, especially waffles :). It has a good location. If I ever go back, I will definitely stay there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We love to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for the note, thank you for time, and thank you for the opportunity. We hope to see you again.
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently stayed here for business. The room is nice, 300sqft (including bathroom). Everything was clean. The TV had HDMI and component video inputs but the remote wouldn't allow access. The cleaning staff was friendly, amiable, and fluently spoke English. The room card worked the first day and needed to be replaced the second day. The wireless internet was good and enabled remote desktop access. The window whistled spookily when the wind blew but not loud enough to disturb sleep.

The "free" breakfast had items that appeared to be similar to bacon and scrambled eggs but the texture and taste did not correspond. There is a Waffle House just around the corner that provided authentic food.

This hotel has a great location being between the Aberdeen gate and the nice restaurants in Bel Air.

Room Tip: Stairs in the lobby provide easy access to the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. Thank you for your kind comments about the room, the cleanliness and the staff. I apologize that the key needed to be reprogrammed. Magnet on keys is very sensitive and and contact with electronics gets them demagnatized. Very sorry.
The mystery breakfast is turkey bacon, which we alternate with the "real" bacon. Some guests prefer that for health reasons.

Again, I thank you for your time and would love to see you again.
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend high school reunion. We chose a suite so we could invite another couple in for drinks and have somewhere to sit and relax. The suite worked perfectly for that. The hotel was convenient, well kept, and the room well decorated. The bed was comfortable. The suite had a sofa and chair, plus a fridge and microwave. The only real negative was the dining room -- it was way too small for the number of people at the hotel. There was a wait for the breakfast included in the price. One morning we waited and ate at the hotel. The next day we walked across to the Cracker Barrel because the wait looked too long. The breakfast we did have was good... Choice of cereals, fruit, waffle maker, juices, toast, coffee... Other than the wait for breakfast, this was a very nice place to stay for a reasonable price. The four stars instead of five is based on the dining room.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East? Share your experiences!