“Great and inviting place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Webster, New York
“Great and inviting place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere just walking in the door! After the terrible stay at Resorts in Atlantic City!! This place was warm people were kind and staff was very happy even though they were working on Chirstmas eve!! The rooms clean and quiet felt great, slept great! We will stay again!!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have never written a hotel review before, but my positive experience at the Country Inn and Suites in Bel Air motivated me. This is my second stay at this hotel - and I look forward to many more. My experience with the staff has been above and beyond. Even booking the room with Kristy was so pleasant and upbeat (who typically remembers that conversation?) I walked in the door to such a warm welcome, as if I were an old friend. I am traveling for medical reasons and arrived in Bel Air early. Tammy and Kristy were so efficient and helpful when I called to ask about the possibility of an early check-in. As to the actual hotel. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The location is easy to find right off 95. Stores are very close and include a Shopright and a Rite Aid. I have traveled often for work - and my experience here truly stood out. (A perfect example of the service took place during check-in. I was so exhausted from my drive and mentioned that I needed to go back out to a gas station because the cover panel for my gas tank wouldn't close. Tammy told me to go up to the room and she'd go to the parking area and see if she was able to close it - and she did!).

• Stayed December 2012
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
On behalf of all of ushere, I thank you for your gracious and kind note. Our job is easy since we are blessed with amazingly pleasant guests, who go above and beyond, and take time, expecially in this busy season, to recount the experience. Thank you very much and hope to see you again.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed there for a long business trip. The place is clean, the employees are friendly. Breakfast is nice, especially waffles :). It has a good location. If I ever go back, I will definitely stay there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We love to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for the note, thank you for time, and thank you for the opportunity. We hope to see you again.
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently stayed here for business. The room is nice, 300sqft (including bathroom). Everything was clean. The TV had HDMI and component video inputs but the remote wouldn't allow access. The cleaning staff was friendly, amiable, and fluently spoke English. The room card worked the first day and needed to be replaced the second day. The wireless internet was good and enabled remote desktop access. The window whistled spookily when the wind blew but not loud enough to disturb sleep.

The "free" breakfast had items that appeared to be similar to bacon and scrambled eggs but the texture and taste did not correspond. There is a Waffle House just around the corner that provided authentic food.

This hotel has a great location being between the Aberdeen gate and the nice restaurants in Bel Air.

Room Tip: Stairs in the lobby provide easy access to the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. Thank you for your kind comments about the room, the cleanliness and the staff. I apologize that the key needed to be reprogrammed. Magnet on keys is very sensitive and and contact with electronics gets them demagnatized. Very sorry.
The mystery breakfast is turkey bacon, which we alternate with the "real" bacon. Some guests prefer that for health reasons.

Again, I thank you for your time and would love to see you again.
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend high school reunion. We chose a suite so we could invite another couple in for drinks and have somewhere to sit and relax. The suite worked perfectly for that. The hotel was convenient, well kept, and the room well decorated. The bed was comfortable. The suite had a sofa and chair, plus a fridge and microwave. The only real negative was the dining room -- it was way too small for the number of people at the hotel. There was a wait for the breakfast included in the price. One morning we waited and ate at the hotel. The next day we walked across to the Cracker Barrel because the wait looked too long. The breakfast we did have was good... Choice of cereals, fruit, waffle maker, juices, toast, coffee... Other than the wait for breakfast, this was a very nice place to stay for a reasonable price. The four stars instead of five is based on the dining room.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Amazed at how nice the hotel was for the price. Very spacy and comfortable cant think of anything else I would have wanted in the room. Have paid 250+ for much less quality an will stay here again when I come down from New York for another ballgame. One small suggestion would be to add more lighting to the bedroom.

Room Tip: Suites w the bedroom/living room combo sleep 3 comfortably
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This hotel like any other Country Inns and Suites has it standard amenities. What makes this location special is Cristy, hotel front desk clerk. I am disabled and had made a reservation one week prior and my profile was on file. When I arrived, Cristy remembered me but another hotel desk clerk was handling my check in. He placed me on the first floor at the end of the hallway. There were disability bars in the shower either. I realized that things would be different for me for the next 6 days if I didn't find another room at this or another hotel since the first hotel desk clerk did not offer any alternatives but this room.
I got into my room and unpacked, and low and behold Cristy called and offered to move me to room on the 2nd floor, near the elavator, with disabilty accessible bars in the bathroom. She personally came to my room, pack my things, and moved me to the new room. That was an act of true value to me and I want to congratulate whoever selected this employee because she truly understands the needs of the customer and acts with her better judgement to ensure not only comfort but hospitality, safety, and satisfaction of the client.
I thank you very much Cristy and wish you continued success in whatever you do in your life.

Sam McGuinness
Puerto Rico

PD: The other hotel desk clerk needs some sensitivity training.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are the best. The 3rd floor have smoking rooms available and the smell is h...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East? Share your experiences!