“Many Thanks” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Bel Air
Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico
“Many Thanks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This hotel like any other Country Inns and Suites has it standard amenities. What makes this location special is Cristy, hotel front desk clerk. I am disabled and had made a reservation one week prior and my profile was on file. When I arrived, Cristy remembered me but another hotel desk clerk was handling my check in. He placed me on the first floor at the end of the hallway. There were disability bars in the shower either. I realized that things would be different for me for the next 6 days if I didn't find another room at this or another hotel since the first hotel desk clerk did not offer any alternatives but this room.
I got into my room and unpacked, and low and behold Cristy called and offered to move me to room on the 2nd floor, near the elavator, with disabilty accessible bars in the bathroom. She personally came to my room, pack my things, and moved me to the new room. That was an act of true value to me and I want to congratulate whoever selected this employee because she truly understands the needs of the customer and acts with her better judgement to ensure not only comfort but hospitality, safety, and satisfaction of the client.
I thank you very much Cristy and wish you continued success in whatever you do in your life.

Sam McGuinness
Puerto Rico

PD: The other hotel desk clerk needs some sensitivity training.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are the best. The 3rd floor have smoking rooms available and the smell is h...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We came down for the weekend to see our godson play in the Ripken tournament nearby. Arrived Friday night after experiencing some wicked storms while driving down from New York. Lightning had struck the hotel, which knocked out the elevators and the a/c in the lobby, played havoc with the wi-fi, and caused a power surge which knocked out about 30 new flat screen televisions in many of the rooms. Fortunately the hotel had power for the most part and the room we were given was not affected by the passing storms. Our room was spacious, clean, and had all the necessary amenities one would expect. I found the bed to be especially comfortable. The staff was generally excellent especially the women working in the breakfast room. The breakfast itself (which is included), while not extravagant, had your basic cereals, bagels, waffle maker, daily hot tray, etc. If you prefer something else there is a Cracker Barrel right next door. This was our first time staying at a Country Inn & Suites and we were quite pleased. Next time we are in the area, this hotel will be at the top of our list.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
bellflower
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

One thing I noticed at this nice country side suites is their breakfast special and it`s 8 days a week!!! Can`t go wrong on this deal!!! This is one of the best place in town especially when
travelling with family and kids. Their rooms are clean and service is very swift.The staff are very
courteous and helpful.---brod pit from L.A.

Room Tip: Lowest floor is convenient and near the breakfast table.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hazard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I generally stay in a hotel once a week, I have had good experiences as well as bad ones at the various hotel chains. But I've never had a bad one at Country Inn. I was hesitant at first to stay at this location because a busload of teenagers arrived at the same time as I did, so naturally I was concerned about the noise I know a group of teenagers can make. I am so glad I decided to take a chance.The rooms were very clean, comfortable, modern and quiet. The price was very reasonable but most of all the service was outstanding!
Kristy was an absolute gem she was extremely friendly and courteous and Navin was a delight and very helpful. So rest assured if you are traveling in this area, this is the place to stay. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, June 10, 2012
Humbly, I thank you for your gracious note. I am delighted that we meet your expectation and love to hear that you enjoy your stay. Thank you for visiting Country Inn Bel Air. You are welcome every time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this hotel several times a month for business. The rooms are always clean , the service is outstanding , and the location is perfect for any business in Aberdeen area. Would recommend to any member of my family.

• Stayed May 2012
We, all, here, appreciate your note and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Country Inn. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
West Long Branch, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have been visiting this hotel every week for business since June 2011. The staff is very friendly and has always gone the extra mile to make me feel welcome. Since I have stayed in virtually every room in the hotel, I have never once encountered a situation where anything was out of line. A year ago I spoke to the staff about the issue of bedbugs and I was informed that the maids have been instructed to search for them and there is a monetary reward for the maids should they find them. In addition, many of my coworkers also stay here for extented periods of time and they never once saw a bedbud. Obviously the post warning of bedbugs involves someone who has an axe to grind.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business, for your faith in us and our Brand.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I moved to this hotel because a nearby hotel that I was staying had no internet service for over three days. The employees here really took customer service above and beyond. They left me a note in my room to welcome me, called to confirm once I entered the room that the room meet my standards and made sure that I was aware of the breakfast hours, the location and their night time food service. The even offered fresh baked cookies. I will be staying here again. Thanks for making my experience perfect. And internet service, no issues!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
I am delighted to read your comments and thrilled that you enjoy your stay with us. I thank you especially for your gracious words about the staff.

On behalf of all of us here, I thank you for your business. Your are welcome every time.

Been to Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East? Share your experiences!