“A great stay despite Mother Nature's wrath” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Bel Air
“A great stay despite Mother Nature's wrath”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We came down for the weekend to see our godson play in the Ripken tournament nearby. Arrived Friday night after experiencing some wicked storms while driving down from New York. Lightning had struck the hotel, which knocked out the elevators and the a/c in the lobby, played havoc with the wi-fi, and caused a power surge which knocked out about 30 new flat screen televisions in many of the rooms. Fortunately the hotel had power for the most part and the room we were given was not affected by the passing storms. Our room was spacious, clean, and had all the necessary amenities one would expect. I found the bed to be especially comfortable. The staff was generally excellent especially the women working in the breakfast room. The breakfast itself (which is included), while not extravagant, had your basic cereals, bagels, waffle maker, daily hot tray, etc. If you prefer something else there is a Cracker Barrel right next door. This was our first time staying at a Country Inn & Suites and we were quite pleased. Next time we are in the area, this hotel will be at the top of our list.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
bellflower
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

One thing I noticed at this nice country side suites is their breakfast special and it`s 8 days a week!!! Can`t go wrong on this deal!!! This is one of the best place in town especially when
travelling with family and kids. Their rooms are clean and service is very swift.The staff are very
courteous and helpful.---brod pit from L.A.

Room Tip: Lowest floor is convenient and near the breakfast table.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hazard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I generally stay in a hotel once a week, I have had good experiences as well as bad ones at the various hotel chains. But I've never had a bad one at Country Inn. I was hesitant at first to stay at this location because a busload of teenagers arrived at the same time as I did, so naturally I was concerned about the noise I know a group of teenagers can make. I am so glad I decided to take a chance.The rooms were very clean, comfortable, modern and quiet. The price was very reasonable but most of all the service was outstanding!
Kristy was an absolute gem she was extremely friendly and courteous and Navin was a delight and very helpful. So rest assured if you are traveling in this area, this is the place to stay. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, June 10, 2012
Humbly, I thank you for your gracious note. I am delighted that we meet your expectation and love to hear that you enjoy your stay. Thank you for visiting Country Inn Bel Air. You are welcome every time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this hotel several times a month for business. The rooms are always clean , the service is outstanding , and the location is perfect for any business in Aberdeen area. Would recommend to any member of my family.

• Stayed May 2012
We, all, here, appreciate your note and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Country Inn. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
West Long Branch, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have been visiting this hotel every week for business since June 2011. The staff is very friendly and has always gone the extra mile to make me feel welcome. Since I have stayed in virtually every room in the hotel, I have never once encountered a situation where anything was out of line. A year ago I spoke to the staff about the issue of bedbugs and I was informed that the maids have been instructed to search for them and there is a monetary reward for the maids should they find them. In addition, many of my coworkers also stay here for extented periods of time and they never once saw a bedbud. Obviously the post warning of bedbugs involves someone who has an axe to grind.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business, for your faith in us and our Brand.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I moved to this hotel because a nearby hotel that I was staying had no internet service for over three days. The employees here really took customer service above and beyond. They left me a note in my room to welcome me, called to confirm once I entered the room that the room meet my standards and made sure that I was aware of the breakfast hours, the location and their night time food service. The even offered fresh baked cookies. I will be staying here again. Thanks for making my experience perfect. And internet service, no issues!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
I am delighted to read your comments and thrilled that you enjoy your stay with us. I thank you especially for your gracious words about the staff.

On behalf of all of us here, I thank you for your business. Your are welcome every time.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed for two nights 4/27/12 & 4/28/12. My room was not cleaned and management claimed there was a Do NOt Disturb on the door. The sign was taken down at noon and I did not return until 10:30 that evening. There was ample tme to clean the room if anyone was paying attention. In addition there was an extremely loud bus load staying for the night and the rooms lacked adequate soundproofing. The noise above my head continued until 3:30 in the morning. After finally falling asleep someone pulled the fire alarm at 7:30 in the morning resulting in the hotel being evacuated. I did not receive any compensation for the services I paid for but did not get and Management also failed to address the noise issues. The complaints I had were not taken seriously and I will not recommend Country Inn & Suites to anyone looking for a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
countryinnbelair, Owner at Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Allow me to apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. Kindly give me a chance to explain our procedures in the event of a "Do not disturb sign." At the end of their shift, prior to leaving the hotel, the housekeeper and the Housekeeping Manager check all rooms and verify that the Do NOT DISTRUB sign is still there. If it is removed, they tend to the room at that time. They record the time the sign was on. Two signature are required. On Saturday April 28th, our records show that the walk to all the rooms took place at 14:08. The sign was still there. This is the reason the room was not serviced.

Still, no harm done. The front desk attended offered to come and service your room. I realize it was late, but we were ready to attend and correct the issue. We always are. I am sorry, truly sorry you were inconvenienced, but it is not because we did not care. We care and tend to all our guests and guests needs at all times.

I am sorry about the noise. We have security all night, and when we get a call regarding noise, we can take care of it. Security even walks the building during the night, they did not report any noise, neither did we have any complaint about the noise throughout the night.

Unfortunately there is no way to control fire alarm. Our system is very sensitive, and rightly so, to make sure all our guests are safe. It is inconvenient, but necessary. My deepest apologies. And we do care.

Been to Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East? Share your experiences!