We have stayed at Stage neck Inn several times over the last 10 years; and every time we return, it's a special experience. The location is breath taking, especially during an ocean storm, the facility is imaculate, the food is excellent, and the staff very accomodating. We arrived mid week on a cold November day. Our ocean front room overlooked storm driven waves that pounded on the rocks right below our room. There was a roaring fire in the large lobby fireplace where we sat and enjoyed their freshly made chocolate chip cookies and hot cider. It was nice to see Mark Foster, Stage Neck's owner, and chat with him about the property. Mark is a consumate professional who is dedicated to putting out a quality product every day. He does not compromise and it shows. If it's a relaxing experience in a beautiful location that you're looking for, head to Stage Neck Inn. We will continue to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor