My husband & I stayed here for our 10th anniversary for 2 nights. Lovely location, very picturesque and calm. Great views of the water from the dining room. The breakfast buffet (included with our stay) was delicious. Dinner was also excellent with live piano. The staff were very friendly and professional. Room was nice, although I wish a king bed had been available as the 2 full beds seemed rather small (my husband is 6'2") - but we booked a special rate through Jetsetter.com, so I knew going in that we had the smaller beds - no big deal.
The only downside was that in the space of 2 days there were several wedding receptions + 1 wedding/reception combo that cycled through the hotel. This made for a lot of noise in the hallways (loud talkers) and outside the hotel, crowded parking etc. However, this did not detract significantly from our enjoyment of our anniversary. I can see why people want to have weddings/receptions here. It's a beautiful venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor