This was a true gem for a family vacation. The service was lovely. The rooms were very nice and clean with a fabulous ocean view. They have turn down service with fresh towels and chocolates on the pillows. It is a truly old fashioned place that is perfect for vacationing in Maine. The breakfast was wonderful every morning. The beds are so comfy that I had trouble sleeping my first night at home. They put out complimentary beverages and cookies in the afternoon. And the location is ideal. The pool is great for all ages with a snack bar. The beach is ok but small and rocky. But there are so many beaches around that it does not matter. I would highly recommend the Stage Neck Inn for a week of vacation or a quick getaway. Truly relaxing....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Stage Neck York Harbor