I stayed for 2 nights (weekend) with my two aunts and we could not have been more pleased with everything. The location was beautiful. Innkeeper Juliet, a lovely young woman, made our stay that much nicer with her warm personality and her really terrific breakfasts. Owner, Jay Edwards also gave us a nice welcome. Clean, friendly, great location all amounted to a very relaxing visit and we are sure to return.
- Also Known As:
- Edwards` Harborside Hotel
- Edwards` Harborside Hotel York Harbor
- Edwards' Harborside Inn York Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edwards' Harborside, our turn of the century Victorian estate, offers breathtaking views where harbor and ocean meet. Relax on our porch, lawn, or private pier, stroll the Fishermans walk. We also offer air conditioning, private baths, and wireless internet access. Let us welcome you to our charming spot on the southern coast of Maine. ... more less