“Authentic Mexican Cuisine” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Newton, NH
“Authentic Mexican Cuisine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I enjoyed this restaurant but if you have little ones that like a taco might not be the best choice. I found it a bit to crowded everyone is seated right on top of each other. Glad I tried it but won't be back.

Visited August 2014

“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Mexican in Maine? Yup, and it's good too! Located right off the beach with good food and friendly staff Guac-n-Roll was a great break from sub par restaurants in the village of York Beach. The chorizo burrito was awesome and the beer was better.

The choco-taco will be the best thing you put in your mouth all weekend.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poland, Maine
“Good huac”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

There were 5 of us for lunch and we sat outside. We ordered nachos with guac and salsa. The salsa and guac portions were large, but not too many nachos with the order. That turned out to be ok since our lunches came with nachos (since that's what we chose). I ordered the chicken burrito. The insides were really good. It would be nice if the burrito was baked (or toasted) with a little cheese or sauce on the outside, but no complaints here. Our meals were large and delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Great Nachos and Margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We recently had dinner here with our family. We ordered the Nacho Mama, which was huge and delicious. 4 of us were able to eat off of the portion, and still had left overs. We probably would have been satisfied with just this, but we all had ordered food on top of it.

Each of us ordered different types of tacos and the kids ordered quesadillas. We were all satisfied with our choices. On top of that, the margaritas were excellent.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good Mexican food in the York area.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
montreal
“Meh ... not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I ordered food for take out with 3 of my friends and 2 of us were disappointed. I think I was hopping for a little bit more of flavors and genuine Mexican taste. I ordered chicken and beef quesadillas and they were the most ordinary ones that I ever had : cheese + meat + 2 tortillas. In the chicken one, there was really not enough meat. Also, I was expecting a hint of cilantro in my quessadillas or in my guacamole. But nothing.

To conclude, it was not bad. Just not as flavorful as I hoped for.

• 3 of 5 stars Food