“Business” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in York
Bennington
“Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when I have a meeting in this area. Staff has always been friendly and very helpful. The beds are very comfortable. The location is perfect for me. I could stay at a hotel closer to my meeting, but I always choose this hotel to both attend my meeting and also spend time in the area for a mini vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
york maine, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

tiny bathroom and hard bed location was very good right between york beach and kittery outlet shopping and right off highways. A few breakfast items tasted processed but overall good selection.We did not use pool no time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Lowell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly. Rooms were clean, smelled fine and had very comfortable bedding. The only negative I have about this hotel is that they didn't have suite type rooms with a separate living rooms. We just got adjoining rooms 104 and 106 for our family which worked out fine.Complimentary breakfast in the morning not only included your regular continental breakfast items but also scrambled eggs, sausages and pancakes. The pancakes machine was a hit with our kids. It was the busiest station in the breakfast area. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and to whoever is reading this. We will be back.

Room Tip: book well in advance in busy summer season
Hamilton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

If this place was refurbished, it leaves a lot to still be done. We stayed there on the 27 th of August. The taps leaked, dirt and mold on the floor! That's just the bathroom , where you would think it should be the cleanest. Yes the room was large with 2 queens , but the cleaning staff was either on holidays our the owner is cutting back to save MONEY! There was dust on the furniture deep enough I could write my name in it, and the floor had enough food on it for a snack. I talked to the person at the front desk and he told me to post it on TRIPADVISER. Well here I am , I will NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy. Buy the way I paid $ 134 for the night. I guess I am a fool , but in the last 7 days we stayed at 4 other B Ws and they where great ,so it's not like this at all of them.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

It is a very nice place to stay for the money, it is very close to Kittery and all of York. Easy to get get in and out of RT 1 . Close to the turnpike too. Has full breakfast and a nice pool. Also has a small gym. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Saratoga Springs, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a nice two night stay. Yes the bathrooms are small but the rooms are large and having the sink outside of the bathroom works nicely when you are travelling with family. For the time of year I visited (peak of the tourist season) I thought it was a pretty good value. Did not notice any funny smell a few others mentioned and the pool was not over chlorinated during my stay. The breakfast area was nicer than most Best Westerns I have stayed at and the selection was comparable to any other hotel. I would stay here again.

Hartford, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel did obtain some renovations since our stay last year (Aug 2012). The carpets in the lobby and breakfast room have been removed and ceramic flooring put down which makes it easier to clean. Our room appeared to have a newer carpet in it. The bathrooms are very small. It is very difficult to find a place to stay for only the weekend in Ogunquit and have been able to obtain a room in this hotel for the past 3-4 years.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Best Western York Inn? Share your experiences!