I took my handicapped Mother away for a few Mother-Daughter days so she could enjoy the festivities on July 4th. We had a wonderful, peaceful stay--even when the cannon was fired from across the ocean, part of July 4th celebrations! My Mother loved it!
This is a place to rest, de-stress, have fun or just enjoy the gorgeous view of York Harbor right in front of you. Hot and cold breakfast was included and my Mother and I enjoyed it on our deck---right on the water. All rooms have a view of the ocean, boats coming and going and the sunrising in the morning. The handicapped first floor accomodations were perfect for my Mother and I. This room was hand selected for us by "Marie" after I explained what I needed. The room was a pretty choice with a queen bed and a futon--lovely red colors. We each had our own sleeping areas. The bathroom was granite with ceramic tiled floors plus all the handicapped features needed.
Marie went above and beyond her call of duty to see to our every service needs, like suggesting breakfast trays for eating out on the deck. My Mother thought this was outstanding service for her...she is not able to walk around too much. I promise you will like it here. It is a slice of heaven away from the York honky tonk beaches. I will recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine