“Very good burgers, but very slow to get them, which is a shame.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of 3 Buoys Seafood Shanty & Grille

3 Buoys Seafood Shanty & Grille
2 US Rte 1, York, ME 03909 (Formerly York's Best Seafood)
207-439-3401
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 101 Restaurants in York
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Very good burgers, but very slow to get them, which is a shame.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This place was a very pleasant surprise after visiting the Kittery Outlets. Finding a place with a serious number of choices and could seat us right away was great.

The burgers we ordered were really juicy with plump avocado slices more than the usual thin slices. Fries were very good as well. Clam chowder was decent and had plenty of clams.

The down side was that the food arrived after other diners who came in after us. It was certainly more than 30 minutes before the food arrived and we had to ask. The waitress was nice but never asked us if we wanted a drink refill. The ice tea was rather small. If you are going to make me wait that long, please refill my drink at least.

I would return to give it another chance because the food was really good and compared to the other places nearby it was way better.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Raymond, New Hampshire, United States
“crappy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

stopped to get scallops they were terrible greasy and soggy batter fell off. i would never eat there again

Visited August 2014
“Lobster Lovah omelet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This is a great breakfast place. The lobster Lovah omelet had large chunks of lobster and was delicious, home fries were great also. They have a homemade jam for the toast that was great, with whole berries, blueberry, strawberry and raspberry. Waitstaff very friendly and quick.

New Hampshire
“Great gluten free choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I found this restaurant y doing an online search for gluten free places. I have eaten here twice for dinner. The first time with my dh and another couple. we all had great meals. I had gf fish tacos - excellent! My second visit with my dh, I had gf fried haddock (my first fried haddock in years since gf fried fish is unheard of!) and it was fabulous and more than I could finish! Hand cut fries are also very good. I have read on another site that the owner has a family member who must eat gluten free and so they are very careful in gf prep of food. I really praise any restaurant who has great gf food! The atmosphere is VERY casual but don't let that dissuade you! Also it's important to mention that they don't have only gf food, it's just for certain things that they offer. There's something for everyone.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Massachusetts
“great burgers and hand cut fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stopped here after looking at several cookie cutter lunch spots. It ended up being a great choice. Inexpensive, but priced right for burgers and fries. We also had great service.

• Visited July 2014