We chose this hotel because of the price. We originally reserved just a normal room with a queen bed. While reviewing more of the reviews I found one that said they upgraded to a suite for just a few dollars more. I looked into it and upgraded our reservation to a Queen Suite for only $12 more on our total bill. Awesome choice. The outside of the hotel is cute. The lobby and breakfast area is nice and cozy. The woman who checked us in was very nice. She said upgrading to the suite was a smart choice, since the other rooms were meant more for traveling businessman and are very small. The suite was AWESOME. Nice and big. Very modern. Flat screen tv, small fridge, kitchen sink, microwave, couch with foot stand. It was great. The bathroom was nice and had a shower that could be used as a tub if needed. Our stay was very enjoyable. The only problem we had was the noises from our neighbors during sleeping hours. At night and early (5-6am) morning I could hear people snoring, someone's television, people pacing a room above us, and doors constantly slamming. It was annoying but I can turn a blind eye to that since the hotel was such a nice place for such a nice price!
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites York Hotel York
- Microtel Inn & Suites York Hotel
- Microtel Inn And Suites York
- Microtel Hotel York
- York Microtel
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham York Maine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fareportal , Otel and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.