“Very Good Food, Slow Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maine
“Very Good Food, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal. The food was good, although nothing spectacular. It was not real busy but, everything seemed to take a long time!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Falmouth, Maine
“Good Food--Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had the special pasta dish which was good, but a little too creamy. To be fair I almost never order a creamy pasta dish. there was plenty of pasta and plenty of chicken in the dish. It was also nice and hot which I like. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich which she liked a lot.

Visited July 2013
Essex, Massachusetts
“Good all-around restaurant for family and friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Menu has something for everyone, all-American cuisine, comfortable seating, great service, full bar, and convenient location in Yarmouth.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Memorable Meal, Attentive Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We found this place by chance and that was a stroke of luck! I ordered the appetizer Mussels as my main course and had a salad. I asked if I could have some bread and it took some time to arrive. The waitress then explained that they make their own bread and it was baking. It came to the table hot out of the oven. It was wonderful!

The mussels were tender and cooked just right--no grit, no rubbery consistency. My friend's meal was also excellent, but she had some trouble choosing between what she ordered and a bowl of clam chowder. She was very pleased with her choice, but even more pleased when the waitress brought out a little taste of the chowder saying, "I just wanted you to try it, it's so good." She was right! It was the best chowder I've ever had.

Everyone's food looked delicious and fresh. The hamburgers even looked tempting, but I couldn't be that close to the coast and not have seafood!

Great restaurant, wonderful service. I certainly will recommend this to others and hope to go back again myself.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greely
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

They have a solid number of appealing dishes on their menu...we arrived around 16:30 and the server joked that we beat the rush ( it was quite dead)...by the time we finished a satisfying and non-rushed meal the place was filling up quickly!
I only had a burger meal but it was tremendous, very tasty and the presentation was great...would definitely return to this restaurant!

• Visited May 2013