“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Oswego, New York, United States
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I happened to find this place when I was looking for something to do in Maine last weekend when I was visiting the husband, I googled Comedian Bob Marley, & low & behold he was doing a show here! I made reservations, which I think is good idea, they were busy! The food was out of this world! I had Lobster Mac & Cheese!! Yummmmmm! Husband had a Lobster roll, It was equally good! Our Server "Taylor" was the most accommodating server we have encountered anywhere in a long time! She was right there! And she noticed we had tickets to the comedy show, & offered to put our names a pair of seats upstairs, so we didn't have to wait in the line that was growing by the second!. The restaurant has all sorts of cool decorations all over! Comfy seating, all around great place to enjoy dinner! Try it! You'll love it!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here on a recent trip to Maine. We were staying in nearby Bath. The décor is somewhat rustic and the setting is very nice. We decided to have the twin boiled lobsters as this is what we had come to Maine to experience. We were not disappointed! I must give a complement to our server for the patience he showed with two "rookies" experiencing cracking into the lobster for the first time. The lobster was excellent. I did not care much for the corn on the cob that went along with it. The price was reasonable for what we had seen for the area. We had blueberry cobbler with ice cream for dessert and it was wonderful. Truly a Maine experience - lobster and blueberries!

Visited October 2013
“Fantastic a must stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great food great prices great for kids! They have a play area and the chowders along with out fresh lobster rolls were to die for! This is a must if you are headed down rt 1 woolwich! Thank you taste of Maine we will be back!

Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Good food in a cool place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stopped here by just passing by. The shrimp scampi was very good and my wife's baked haddock was delicious our waiter was attentive and made suggestions. .we tried the lobster Mac and cheese appetizer it was very good but we felt pretty high priced for an appetizer that size but all in all we were pleased and will return next year. And it's on the river

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bad food and bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The place had a huge lobster outside which drew us in. There is a little gift shop as you enter and the decor is nice, but that's where the good times end.
We had a few questions for the server and he was unable to answer any of them and clearly made something up. I ordered a cup of chowder and a sandwich, and never got my chowder. The food is extremely overpriced and does not taste food at all. Very Unhappy we wasted money here.

Visited October 2013