“Great menu selection, reasonably priced” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Augusta, Maine
“Great menu selection, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always get the Korean dish on the menu at dinner. There are also really great Japanese lunch boxes.

Visited September 2012

Waterville, Maine
“Fresh cooked to order Asian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This small restaurant in Winslow is my favorite place to go for traditional Asian cuisine. They set themselves apart from the "ordinary" Asian restaurants in the area. Their food is all made to order with your choice of spice level. The food is always fresh and not loaded down with lots of batter. The best value here is the lunchtime special which includes an entree, appetizer, soup and salad. For a beverage I recommend the Thai Iced Tea.

Visited November 2012
Winslow, Maine
“My new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I absolutely love this place! Fresh food, clean and friendly. The food is cooked and seasoned perfectly. I often drive my family crazy because this is the only take-out I ever want any more!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Look beyond the exterior (and interior, for that matter) and get ready for some GREAT food. Everything we ordered was superb, and we are used to a wide variety of excellent Asian restaurant choices in the large urban area where we live. The coconut soup was the best I've ever tasted, and the steamed dumplings were divine. I had the Pad Thai, and my friend had the Rad Na; both were excellent. The service was friendly and fast without feeling rushed. Knowing what I know now, I feel lucky we got a table without a wait -- all the other tables were taken. And for good reason. This place is fabulous.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maine
“A surprise find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stumbled upon the Asian Cafe on our way through the Waterville/Winlsow area. Seeking a GF option, the Asian Cafe was randomly selected based on their advertising a GF menu. We were a little skeptical at first, as it is in a remote location in a building that was a bit run down. The atmosphere of the inside is also far from fancy. But don't let the surroundings turn you away! The moment our party of ten walked into the small establishment we were warmly greeted and told we would be seated in just a moment. We were glad we had called ahead as every other table was full. Once seated our waiter (Kelly) arrived promptly and with a big smile that never stopped. He was charming & personable throughout the meal, offering advice on what to order when several of us had trouble deciding. The regular menu and GF menu are quite large and full of delicious offerings, mostly Thai as others have indicated. Our selections included Coconut Soup, Ginger Duck, Massaman Curry, Red Curry, Broccoli and Chicken, Ginger Beef, and Stir Fried Rice. The servings were very large and very good. But what really made this restaurant earn my "excellent" rating was the friendly staff and the overall experience of the meal. I would absolutely recommend Asian Cafe and would return again if in the area.

• Visited September 2012