“Excellent price and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Northeastern Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Windham
Northeastern Motel
You added Northeastern Motel to your Saves list
322 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062-4816   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Windham B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent price and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family and I came up to visit some family friends in Raymond and we figured we'd look around for a small motel nearby. At first I was a bit worried about my wife's idea to stay at a small motel rather than a Marriott- we're Marriott Rewards members.. But I was shocked to see that it was spotless! Its obviously not a high end hotel that we're used to staying at, but I came to realize that the fancy furniture, lotions, and hairdryers don't matter when the prices of the rooms are much cheaper and closer to the area you plan to spend time in. The motel is only about 5-6 miles away from Sebago Lake, which is great for swimming and boating- and right in Raymond! We got a room with two double beds and we left feeling great from a nice nights rest. The man at the front desk was friendly- he gave us directions to a great takeout place with awesome food nearby. He even went out of his way to find some candy for the kids. We told our friends from Raymond about it and they said they'd recommend it to all of their friends that are out of staters.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

My family and I usually stay at a motel up in Raymond every summer since we don't own a camp in Maine, but this year we figured we'd switch it up and go to another motel. My husband and I often check motel rooms before we settle in just to make sure they're alright and we found that it wasn't very modern but it was very cozy and clean. Soap, cups, towels and everything else needed was stocked. The owners were very pleasant and they tried making small talk with my family, which isn't very common among people nowadays! My husband and I decided that we should head back next summer because it was much more affordable than the other motels around.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Quebec City, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Excuse my english, I'm from Québec. We take this room at 10h30 p.m. and we paid 75$ for a night. The owner saw that we were tired and taked our money. There are no bath in the room, just a shower. It is not clean. The bed is scrap and during the night, it smells urine. Not recommanded.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
new england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

We found this hotel to be a great value! The service was great and the room was nice. The location was perfect...only a few miles to the performing arts center and restaurants. We plan to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Woburn, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

Was passing by here on our way to NH and got a room. For peak season travel, price was great. Room was clean and staff were very welcoming. Gentleman at desk made great recommendations for breakfast. Overall would recommend a stay here.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
North New Portland, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

This place is awefull....you get what you pay for including used soap from other guest, the front desk people are not friendly, even when you get to your room and don't have towles or washclothes.......the palce is in much need of updating, no coffee pot, or hair dryer....the bathroom walls are a discusting, the sink in the bath has two cold water knobs and no hot water, (may be thats why it has two cold water knobs), plenty of hat water in the shower, if you dare to use it with all the left over soap from other guest.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Northeastern Motel? Share your experiences!