“Great Italian” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Calzolaio Pasta Co.

Calzolaio Pasta Co.
284 Main St. Suite #1, Wilton, ME 04294
207-645-9500
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Calzolaio Pasta Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 8 restaurants in Wilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canal St.
Montpelier, Vermont
“Great Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were recommended here by the Wilson Lake Inn and it was a good recommendation. The pasta and pizza we both had were yummy and reasonably priced. The blueberry beer was also very good and had I not been driving I'd have had a whole lot more...

Visited August 2013

89% Recommend
West Nyack, New York
“Terrific place in Wilton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ate here three different nights as there are few if any restaurants in this class in the area. Each time we got something different and each time the food was s very good. They have done a great job renovating and the atmosphere is excellent. we had a table next to the stream which was very relaxing. I was told people drive sixty miles to dine here!

Visited July 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

They served our group of 19 (we called ahead) with kindness, speed and grace. Everything was wonderful - I had the mushroom sachetti (?) and they were so good. Plenty of vegetables in the sides, my kids had good pizza and the risotto I tasted was great. Italian food worth going out for!

Visited July 2013
Lindsay, Ontario
“Hard to Find and Pricee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were recommended this place for our supper one night. I found the food ok, service was ok, and it was really hard to locate. |But we are old and tired that night maybe it was just us! My husband had the burger which the next day didn't agree with him, again he's old. But I did think it was a wee bit pricee for what you got! Just my opinion. Would I go back, no I don't think so

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Not worth my time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I came here because other reviews said how good this was. I found this to be far from the truth. The Alfredo sauce overpowered the tortellini and was grainy. Water was not refilled, service was slow, had to ask for our place setting and walking into the area first and seeing and loud and obnoxious patrons did not make a good impression. Will not return next year.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Calzolaio Pasta Co.? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Calzolaio Pasta Co., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.