Spent a night there with my mom on our way to points further north. Our 2nd floor room overlooked the Ogunquit River, and you could see the beach and surf in the distance. Room was very comfortable, two double beds, small table and chairs, small refrigerator to keep our food cold was a bonus. Bathroom was very clean.
The young man at the desk when we checked in was very pleasant and handed us information on Ogunquitfest when we asked. When we asked about places for dinner, he referred us to a binder full of menus they had available but didn't make a recommendation (which was fine).
My one reservation would be the breakfast - hard boiled eggs must have been bought by the bucket of pre-cooked eggs...already peeled, strange flavor and a bit rubbery. Danishes, muffins, etc., all cut in half and somewhat stale. Coffee was nice and piping hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogunquit River Inn and Suites has 81 elegant rooms overlooking the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve, offering river and ocean views. We have an expanded complimentary continental breakfast and a free shuttle to the beach in season. Stay with us and enjoy our heated outdoor pool and hot tub or leave your car while you enjoy the beach. Come relax and unwind with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ogunquit River Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogunquit River Plantation Hotel Wells
- River Plantation Hotel Ogunquit
- River Plantation Ogunquit
- Ogunquit River Inn And Suites Wells, Maine