Stayed the last week open for the season. Outdoor pool closed, no big deal since it was very cold. Indoor parking a bit tight and low clearance for my pickup, not a big deal but worth considering, especially during crowded dates. No coffee service available in the lobby, no breakfast and such. What you pay for is a very nice, very clean room overlooking the Ocean. Even in the off season, these rooms are not cheap. A better price than the Lafayette just up the street, but, given the amenities, and the very low occupancy, it seemes to be a little much to me.. Friendly staff. Good beach access.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Atlantic Oceanfront Motel Wells, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Oceanfront Motel is a direct oceanfront motel on beautiful Wells Beach, Maine. Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean without ever leaving the comfort of your bed. Enjoy spectacular ocean vistas from your own private balcony, cool-off in the outdoor pool with expansive sundeck or relax on 7-miles of sandy beach. Spacious wonderfully appointed and renovated guest rooms and suites with air-conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, balconies and more. Family-friendly, family owned and operated. ... more less