“One word” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: We have a full service dining room as well as take out area and a drive thru. Our specialty is our homemade doughnuts like grandma used to make. We also have a wide selection of breads, pastries, muffins, mixes, and whoopy pies!!! We serve breakfast and lunch from 6am - 3pm. Open 7 Days a week in warm season, Thurs-Sunday in cold season. Check out our website or call for current hours.
Green Mtns
“One word”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Margarine. When,"great food places",understand and care about the ingredients they serve,and stop using something that is a proven killer as a main ingredient,I'll condemn you.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ormond Beach
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Dougnuts and the Breakfast were amazing. My favorite was the apple fritter. They make them fresh everyday. This restaurant has the chain beat hands down, its way better. They are pretty famous in the area. They have been there over 50 years. I can see why.

• Visited July 2012
Kittery Point, Maine
“They really make the doughnuts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

These are the absolute best "real" doughnuts out there! I knew I had to be on to something when I walked in and the line for doughnuts was pushed back to the door. After about 15 minutes I made it to the register and like a kid in a candy store, I placed my order. Once I hit to the car, I had to crack open the box to try one and I was amazed. Great doughnuts, awesome price and worth my gas money to make the drive for more!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I have been visiting Wells Beach for years now, both in Winter and in Summer, and I can always count on Congdon's for a great meal and wonderful service. Each and every time we visit, the food is always fresh and prepared wonderfully. Everyone that works there is friendly, helpfull, and willing to make your experience the best possible. Hats off to such a great business! Sadly, there are not many like this anymore.

• Visited January 2013
Bellows Falls, Vermont, United States
“Yummy doughnuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have been going to Congdon's for many years and we always have excellent meals and excellent service. One of the waitresses even remembered us and that it was our anniversary on one of our trips even after a year! They have the yummiest doughnuts we have had anywhere and we would highly recommend going here. They are family friendly and have good prices. We always stop here on our trips to Maine.

• Visited January 2013