This is a very clean, comfortable Hampton Inn. The front desk staff especially Brittany and Melanie are very helpful, friendly, and professional. The hotel is everything you would expect from the Hampton brand. My only complaint has less to do with the hotel than with Hilton policy - in one word, Lodgenet. During the week I stayed, there were a number of television channels from the limited selection offered by Lodgenet that did not work. These included PBS and NatGeo. Lodgenet always offers a limited selection, which is worse when any don't work.
The breakfast was plentiful, the area kept clean and well stocked. Being November, a number of area restaurants are already closed for the season, but the staff was helpful in recommending some that were still open.
If in the area again, I will definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel to others.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Wells-Ogunquit
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit Hotel Wells
- Hampton Inn Wells
- Wells Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit Maine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.