“Awesome breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Andover, Massachusetts
“Awesome breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Lots of people and local chatter. Clean, fresh and warm surroundings. We arrived at 11AM on a March Saturday morning and there was no line. It was my first visit and I was not disappointed! The three egg omelet with homemade corn-beef hash were a great way to start the day! I had the blueberry pancakes and they were delish! the waitstaff was helpful and attentive. After breakfast we went to the gift shop and found several great Maine gift items.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“New England favorites well prepared”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We come here pretty often. I like the fish cakes and eggs for breakfast, and the red flannel hash on Saturdays. For lunch I love the she-crab soup. They use real Maine blueberries in their pie and in generous pancakes. I don't care for the New England brand coffee.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Campton, New Hampshire
“A worthwhile diner experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The Maine diner has a real authentic old fashioned diner experience. It's crowded, kind of loud and generous plates are served up by the bustling and friendly waitstaff. I wouldn't want it any other way. You instantly feel welcomed and at home. The food is basic but good. I had a problem with a small bit of mold on the corner of my bread. The staff was massively apologetic and took care of it including comping my meal. I would not hesitate to return when visiting the area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Cute little diner! Delicious food! Their homemade corn muffins are out of this world!! A must go on your vacation to the ocean!!

North Canton, Ohio
“MUCH better the second go around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went here a few years ago and was somewhat underwhelmed but I think a lot of it was just not knowing what was good and what to order. This time I read up and I knew what to stay away from and what to get and it was MUCH better. I ended up going for the burger and it was delicious. Hubs went for the pulled pork BBQ and he was smitten. I ordered the mac and cheese and that was the only "meh" result from the meal. The service was quick and friendly and I would definitely return here again when I'm in the area.

Go here for: Lunch - especially on a weekday

Don't go here for: Mac and Cheese. Two tries and not impressed.

• Visited May 2012