Although a bit tired and very basic as suites go (the kitchenette doubles as the dining room which doubles as the living room which doubles as a second bedroom with a fold out couch) this is a perfectly adequate place to sleep while touring south coastal Maine, especially if the price is right. Resort? I'm not so sure. There are tennis courts and a pool, although in April they are not really an issue. Again, if the price is right and your vacation is centered around touring rather than sitting by the pool or on the beach, this would be a fine choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite condominium resort just 1 "Nautical Mile" from beautiful Wells Beach, Maine. Spacious, air conditioned one or two bedroom suites with a full kitchen, dining area and scenic views of the marshlands and ocean beyond. Resort Amenities include outdoor pool, hot tub, pool deck, exercise room, grills, picnic tables and more. Free WiFi & Local and continental US Free calling. On trolley route. Open year round with many off-season specials available. Situated midway between popular Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. Enjoy nearby whale watching, lobster tours, fishing trips and shopping in the numerous antique shops, art galleries and unique boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Nautical Mile Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautical Mile Hotel Wells
- Nautical Mile Resort Wells, Maine