The place is well maintained and the staff is courteous and willing to help. The pool area is large and clean...the week we stayed the water was green but they worked hard at restoring it and by Thursday the green was gone. It is convenient to local restaurants, the beach and other sites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite condominium resort just 1 "Nautical Mile" from beautiful Wells Beach, Maine. Spacious, air conditioned one or two bedroom suites with a full kitchen, dining area and scenic views of the marshlands and ocean beyond. Resort Amenities include outdoor pool, hot tub, pool deck, exercise room, grills, picnic tables and more. Free WiFi & Local and continental US Free calling. On trolley route. Open year round with many off-season specials available. Situated midway between popular Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. Enjoy nearby whale watching, lobster tours, fishing trips and shopping in the numerous antique shops, art galleries and unique boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Nautical Mile Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautical Mile Hotel Wells
- Nautical Mile Resort Wells, Maine