“Best food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Wells
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Buul N Claw has the best food around. The specials are always fantastic with and included as much as you want salad bar and soups. The food has home made flavor, not over spiced and the quantity is more than enough. Our waitress, Denise gives the finast service and will do anything to make your dinning experience the best. We have dined at the Bull n claw for many years and have never been disapointed . Once you have eaten there you will never go across the street. When visiting Ogunquit we always take the ride to the Bull and Claw , the ride is worth it. If you like Margaritas, its the Bull and Claw for the best.
Bob and Marie H

• Visited February 2013

Benson, Arizona, United States
“Here's the place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food was great. We had clam plates and they were huge and cooked just right. My wife also had scallops and they were terrific. Now, we're from New England so we do know seafood! Our waitress was a pretty young lady and she was a hoot. Great service, friendly smile and a great attitude that kept us laughing & smiling. And the prices were more fair than the competition down the street. We would go back here for sure.

Visited December 2012
Merrimac, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My mom and I had a great time. From the appetizers to dinner, everything was wonderful. To top it off, I told the waitress, Shelley, that my son was coming here the following night. She asked what his name was and when we showed up the next night she asked my son by his first name how he was. His eyes lit up and he looked at her like do it know you. Put a big smile on my face. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to dine with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My friends and i make a yearly trip to Maine and this is one of our best lunch & dinner stops. Robin is one of the most attentive waitresses

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have been visiting the Bull n Claw for years now. The food and service are wonderful. Robin is excellent. My friends an I highly recommend a visit if you in Wells, you'll visit again and again.