“Good steak” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Methuen, Massachusetts, United States
“Good steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Visit was ok. We had to wait 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. Our steaks were delicious but I found it to be pricey.

Visited July 2013

Broad Brook, Connecticut
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Excellent Steaks after your done trying t eat every lobster in Maine try this one out. Go early this place fills up fast.

Visited July 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“good homestyle cooking for a reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I would call this restaurant good, not average or very good...but unfortunately that's not a choice here so I went with average. This restaurant jettisoned me back to seventies when I used to go to dinner with my parents in places like this. If you're looking for a nouveau menu with organic beef or free-range chickens you're at the wrong restaurant. I had the Chicken Marsala and my colleague a steak, and we were both very content. To stay in the seventies theme, the rolls were white stock restaurant rolls and the salad was primarily iceberg lettuce with a somewhat sicky sweet raspberry dressing, and the creme brulee was a little below par as well. The service was excellent and the drinks refreshingly affordable.

Visited December 2013
Saratoga Springs, NY
“AMAZING STEAK AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was our first visit to The Steakhouse in Wells, Maine and was recommended to us by a friend. We knew it had to be good when people were lined up in the parking lot at 3:30 pm for the 4:00 pm dinner opening!

We both order steak and it was cooked to perfection. It was delicious as were the sides.
TIP! Get the BBQ Beans as a side - they are Awesome!!!!

Service and portion sizes were excellent! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Even though the place was extremely busy, we only waited 20 minutes and it was truly worth the wait!

KUDOS to The Steakhouse!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prospect, Connecticut
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was our first time at The Steakhouse. It was recommended by many friends and they were correct. The steaks were great, done to perfection. I had the duck, which was also excellent. Our server was very good. The drinks were top notch.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.