We just spent a week at Village by the Sea and had a fantastic time. Our condo unit was spacious and so comfortable it was like being home. We had everything we needed in the condo, including a washer and dryer, dishwasher, toaster oven, microwave...you name it we found it waiting for us. It was a good base for setting out on Maine adventures from every morning and returning to every evening. No traffic noise to speak of from busy Route 1. Views of the Atlantic from the east facing windows. Friendly staff. Close to the beach, on the trolley line for shopping and sightseeing. We've stayed at Village by the Sea in the past and are happy to be back with them again. Loved being able to go online to preview the condo units and check availability so we could select the perfect one for our needs-definitely an asset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine