Spacious, fully stocked, comfy, family friendly..... Love it. Who wants to eat out for 3 meals a day to the tune of 100$++. When you can stay in this deluxe home away from home!! We love living like a local for the week and if you get an upper floor the views, especially in the morning, can not be beaten .... I would get up just before sunrise to capture it all. We had a kingsize ( with ensuite) and kids had OWN room with OWN bathroom!!! Also full size washer and dryer!!!All for regular hotel rates!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Also Known As:
- Village By The Sea Hotel
- Village By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Village By The Sea Wells, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suite Resort Hotel. Condominium resort hotel featuring spacious 1 and 2 bedroom condominium suites. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, seasonal outdoor pool, gas grills, Bocce ball court and basketball court. Situated on 11 acres bordering the Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve and tidal salt marsh near Wells Beach. Great location between the popular tourist towns of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. All units with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Wedding and Meeting facility with a variety of meeting spaces including Maine Ballroom and intimate Kennebunk Board Room, for inviting events by the sea. Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.