“Exceptional Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Waterville

You added Hampton Inn Waterville to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Waterville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   425 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, ME 04901 (Formerly Hampton Inn Watervile / Augusta)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Waterville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hudson, United States
“Exceptional Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very good hotel with a convenient central Maine location and an excellent value! I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. The staff is very customer service oriented and always helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Peter F,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your experience with other travelers. I am pleased to hear you find the staff very customer service oriented and always helpful and that you would highly recommend the Hampton Inn Waterville to friends and family. I share these comments with all staff and management and I really do appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville.
Nikki Desjardins-Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Colorado Springs,CO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent facilities and overall stay. Very good breakfast, too. Handicapped room was very good with a wheelchair accessible shower. Parking convenient. Better than usual TV and good Wi-Fi. Extra sink in bedroom was handy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Todd S,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for the Hampton Inn Waterville. I am happy to hear you felt your stay was excellent, your handicapped room was very good and enjoyed our amenities we offer. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it assists us in knowing what we are doing well and what we need to improve on. These reviews are also appreciated to help other travelers choose their hotel based on guest feedback. Thank you again for being our guest and I look forward to your return on your next stay in Waterville.
Oakland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this hotel. Not only was my room fabulous and clean, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They knew I was getting married that weekend, and were so wonderfully accommodating. Additionally, the Hampton Inn also allowed me to leave my car in their parking lot overnight after my wedding, even though I was not staying there that night. I cannot even begin to describe how WONDERFUL that was. Seriously, I would ABSOLUTELY stay at a Hampton Inn again. Cannot say enough good things.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Megan L,
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Waterville for your overnight accommodations. I am so happy to hear you had a great experience at our hotel and you found it to be “fabulous and clean and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful”. We aim to provide the ultimate customer experience with us and I am ecstatic that is what you had. Thank you for taking time to share your experience here with other travelers.
Thank you again for being our guest and allowing us to share in your happy day.
Congratulations and Best wishes,
NikkI Desjardins-Director of Sales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed there May 30 and 31, 2014. I was surprised to find out the hotel was 13 years old. It is in excellent condition - I thought it was MUCH newer than that! Everything was great - absolutely no complaints. We will definitely be back in the same hotel the next time we're in Waterville.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 158Wendyv,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Waterville with other travelers. We will be doing a renovation of our guest rooms starting early winter early 2015. We will be completely redoing the rooms to stay clean and fresh looking. We are fortunate to have the staff in the hotel who takes pride in making sure everything in the hotel is cared for and clean. Thank you for mentioning that we are in excellent condition and that you will return to the Hampton Inn Waterville on your next trip to Waterville. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
NikkI Desjardins-Director of Sales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Will stay again when in the area. You can show each worker takes pride in this hotel. Clean rooms. Not sure when renovated, but everything looks new and smells clean. Breakfast was great - Cathy was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Located next to a Dunkin Donuts (walk across the parking lot) if you need a late night snack. Very quiet and our room looked out to trees. We were on the first floor - very quiet and did not hear the check in desk. Wish we had time for the pool which was located on floor below us.

Room Tip: First floor made it easy - esp with the luggage carts near the front door.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Nikki S,
Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your experience with other travelers. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly. The management team and hotel are so fortunate to have staff that really do enjoy their jobs and take a lot of pride in what they do. Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Waterville.
Thank you again for taking time to write a review of the Hampton Inn Waterville.
Chadds Ford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

excellent value hotel . make reservations for graduation asap. Colby needs more hotel rooms. The fitness center is too meager. The Lobster place across the street is good too. The Japanese Hibachi joint up the road is good too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear George G,
Thank you for taking time to write a positive review of the Hampton Inn Waterville. Graduation 2015 is currently sold out as of June 9, 2014 at 10:15am and yes it is important to book early on the special event weekends. Thank you for your comment of being the “Best Hotel Near Colby College”, I appreciate that as many of our guests are from the colleges or visiting. I am pleased to hear that you found some of the local food options were good as well.
Thank you for being our guest and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay in Waterville.
Best wishes,
Catawba, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Clean, quiet, pleasant, and very courteous and friendly staff. The only down side for me is that I enjoy walking, and the busy street this hotel is located on has no sidewalks. If you can get across the street, the road that goes south to the airport (directly across the road from the hotel) is nice and has very little traffic.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Mark K,
Thank you for being our guest and for writing a positive review of the hotel. I share all feedback form guests with all staff and management. We appreciate knowing what we are doing well and what we need to improve upon. I completely understand the down side of being on such a busy street and not having any sidewalks for pedestrians. It certainly is a challenge that people are unable to safely walk on Kennedy Memorial Drive. I hope on your next visit you would consider walking close to Colby College or we could provide directions for some of the walking trails. I think you would really like them. Thank you for mentioning our courteous staff & friendly staff and the cleanliness & quietness of the hotel. Thank you again for being our guest and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Waterville.
Nikki Desjardins-Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn Waterville? Share your experiences!