“Great Taste !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a slightly upscale Steakhouse that also serves a nice variety of Seafood as well as Baby Back Ribs. Our Vegetarian selection is sure to please the most delicate of pallets.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Taste !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was a Friday evening with a half hour wait but well worth it. The rib eye steak and prime rib that our table of 6 chose was cooked to perfection. The staff were friendly and the service great. Fortunately we had someone in the group with a "hollow leg" as the portions were huge. A good time was had by all.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
“Great Steak place in a social style setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have to say the food here has been GREAT every time I have been here. The price is a little high but well worth it. The place is nice and quiet early in the evening but as the night progresses it gets considerably louder. Not a place for a romantic dinner unless you sit on the deck. The Lobster Mac and Cheese is excellent (coming from someone who was taught you never put cheese with seafood), the steaks are exceptional and have always been cooked to a perfect medium rare. Some sides are small but others are huge, I don't get the inconsistent sizing. Overall a GREAT place to go with friends or family .

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bingham, Maine, United States
“First Timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went there a girls day out with appointments and some shopping...We tried it and it was fabulous the food was impeccable ..the service was even better everyone had a smile and it felt like it was a true one...They make the best Bloody Mary I ever had and I am a critique...on those I will deffinately go back ..the atmosphere was so comfortable...Thank you all for a great first time experience..

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ny
“This is a wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Came to drop my son at Colby and this was a welcome surprise. Delicious food, VERY friendly service and beautiful setting especially on the deck. And we are picky New Yorkers!

Visited August 2012
Sidney ME
“Very good "birthday" dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband took me to the Steakhouse last night for my birthday. We were very pleased with the food, the waitstaff was excellent and the food served promptly. All aspects of the meal were excellent. A little pricey but average I guess for an evening meal at a nice restaurant. Would go there again.

• Visited July 2012