“Good Chinese take-out” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Good take out chinese
Waldoboro, Maine
“Good Chinese take-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Considering we're in Waldoboro, this is good Chinese take-out. I think the owners and staff are from the Philippines, but close enough for me. Give it a try if you're not expecting more than one should expect from a take-out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Farmingdale, ME
“Not the Chinese Food I Am Used To”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Egg rolls were burned, chicken fingers had literally no taste. The crab rangoons were okay, but the worst part was that they only give you two teeny tiny containers of duck sauce. I looked at the menu and extra duck sauce is $5.00. That seems like a bit expense for something that should be thrown in. I don't think I will eat here again.

Visited September 2012
Newcastle, Maine, United States
“Finally Some Good Chinese.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Listen its not the best I've ever had (not even close to it) however its the best I've had in Maine (they're actually Filipinos doing chinese). I got what I ordered and the veggies were not saggy, wasn't bland, and wasn't salty. The sauce could be a little thicker but it was tasty. The beef did not taste as though it was weeks old and the veggies crisp. Please do not expect this to be at the grade of a New York Chinatown restaurant, its not even close, but if you are seeking chinese, this is where you need to go. By the way, its only take-out, no delivery. I will be going back often now that I don't have to make it myself, unless of course, I want want pure cantonese then that'll be on me.

Visited May 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Ched and Mee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Hello Marion! How is Ched? No. How is Austin?? I have missed you all very much and I am in Waldoboro for the Holidays and I will be along for the Sizzling Seafood [to go?]
There is something about meeting new people but there is also something about meeting new people from the other side of the world[exotic!!]
I spent the last two years in Brunswick Ga., and where they didn't mind that I was from Maine, I didn't mind if they were from Mexico, Jamaica, Ireland, Germany, Trinindad, Brazil, Africa, Texas, Miami, England, Ireland, Mars even??
How's that for flavor for you?? Miss you Love You See You Soon.leon

Visited December 2011
Waldoboro
“Good to go Thai/Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Finally Asian food that is palatable in Mid Coast Maine. Since they have opened the food has been much better than average. I enjoy the Egg foo yong, wife likes the Moo Shi chicken. Fast, inexpensive and decent Chinese/ Thai foods. Take out only

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere